Sunday, May 3, 2009

Maid In Heaven

Have you heard about those new Japanese "Maid Cafes"? What a male delight they must be...I should move to Japan....or shut up since you are a woman and will think I am a chauvinist pig for being curious about them.. Hmmmmmmmm You know me. I can't ever shut up, so let me tell you about Maid Cafes. No, no, they are not places for illicit sex or drug, nothing like that.
Maid cafes are places where the man is the always put first. In fact, the beautiful ladies, dressed in starched uniforms worn over a short pink dress, who greet the man who enters the cafe will bow and address him with a "Welcome, Master" (Hey! Did you "Welcome Master " me when you opened this!). Wow! men can have coffee served by an adoring and obedient woman (sigh...If I asked you to do that for me you would probably throw the coffee in my face).
But most of the men who go to Maid Cafes, the majority in the high tech Akihabara district of Tokyo, are more the nerd type, the ones who never have a beautiful lady worship them (Wait! That's me). They love to have the Maids wait on them hand and foot, some even get on their hands and knees to stir the cream and sugar into the nerds coffee. if that is servile enough, the Maids provide grooming services, even ear cleanings. And yes....it is true, a Maid will spoon feed her Master (you would just hit me in the head with the spoon if I dared ask that!) at his table if he demands it.
The story on these cafes is that they evolved from one that began about four years ago in Tokyo. In that one the Maids emulated characters from popular geek video games, often dressed in kinky school-girl inspired uniforms. It was an instant hit and more of them were quickly set up for nerdy computer gamers as an alternative to traditional coffee/internet game shops. And now the Maid Cafes are serving more than just nerds, every age and type of male in Japan who wants to have a Maid serve him goes to Maid Cafes.
Tourists, and even couples are now found there. There is a definite sexy touch to the cafes too. Besides the services I mentioned some offer fully clothed massages and "private room chats" with a Maid, who plays the role of a young and innocent, but obedient girl to the male customer. For those without a real girlfriend, a Maid is quite a sexy and interesting escape. Hehe I guess at this point I might ask if you would be my E mail Maid.....bad idea, huh?
Orrrrrrrrrr, I could put on one of those dresses and be yours. One of us should do it! But forget it! I would look terrible in a dress

No comments:

Post a Comment