Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Uusal Insanity

I logged on to Greengroup the other day. Green group is a social networking site built around environmental causes. Members are mostly "green", in that they support environmental causes. So how did I wind up there? Well, an E friend sent me an invitation to join about a year ago and I have used it several times since then, even though I am not an advocate for all of the environmental causes that are popular and trendy today. The people on the site seem nice and a bit more educated than some other similar sites.
You may have guessed it. I was in a mischievous mood in going there and decided to read some of the message board topics and respond as appropriate. I looked at the pull-down list of topics and here are a few interesting ones and my comments on each in parenthesis. If you are curious log on at Greengroup and read them yourself.
-want sex someone to teach me abut sex mcpl_corner 48 sexyboy2008 (That woman got 48 replies, many of which appear to be from sexual predators, deviates and playboys and playgirls. Why would someone post such a leading question on am message board?)
-99 secrets bout guyz a girl have 2knw PrincessRoro 0 (The Princess listed the obvious stereotypes women have about men, but I didn't see any secrets.
- MY TEACHER IS ASK FOR SEX ? WAT I SHOULD DO aiva_khan 9 18-APR-07 MEJE (Haha The only people who advised this boy to have sex with the teacher were other males.)
-WHEN A MUSLIM HAS SEX???? BIGDICKIE 24 14-APR-07 heaven707 (I had to answer that one. so I wrote "I guess the fundamentalists have sex before they set off the explosive device strapped to their bodies, because it's not going to happen after the bomb detonates". No doubt I will get some "interesting replies" to the Muslims who think I was serious.)
Well, I had enough romance for the day,...maybe for a lifetime after reading all of that. So I went to another forum category instead and that one posted the question, "What is the meaning of life"? I am not kidding. Someone actually expects an answer to that one. Wellllllllll, I am playful so I posted a silly answer among the serious replies that I read. I wrote, "The meaning of life? That's an easy one. There will be meaning to life when I am incarcerated in the same jail cell as Paris Hilton." Gee, I hope that my reply may have helped some of them solve their angst over life's meaning. I was getting warmed up and decide to post a provocative message, and I did."
Is anyone else tired of the great global warming hoax? Is the fact that most humans accept the truthfulness of that lie as being real, an indication that most humans have stopped thinking for themselves and become receptacles for theories masked as fact, as in Global Warming? The idea that I should accept that lie has me, not warmed, but boiling with outrage."
Hehe Posting that at a site for environmental advocates shouLd stir the pot. If I am lucky some of the global warmers will not only get warmed form reading that, but will burn themselves up through spontaneous combustion after reading my posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment