Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bad Taste

Did you hear about the 102 year-old Lincolnshire, England woman, Nora Hardwick, posed nude for the 2007 calendar sold to raise money for her local soccer team? Uhhhhhhhhhh....just the thought of having that calendar hanging on my wall brings the shivers. It must be the apocalypse. What else could explain that. But then, I think with 102 year old breasts, they probably sag so much that you can't see any of her body anyway. Hehe The law of gravity does have good benefits sometimes.
Telegraph, a U.K. newspaper. "It was all very tastefully done. You couldn't see any of the bits or anything." Naughty Nora said the football club asked her to pose in her birthday suit because she's the oldest person in the village. Her children, who are 80, 74 and 62 have been supportive of their mum baring all for a good cause. Let's hope they wear there clothes longer than mom. What's the point of me bringing this to your attention. Haha I hope you don't think I am recommending or have even seen the calendar. I write about this today because it's one of those weird events that makes me think.....and that is dangerous. After reading about Nudie Nora, I was thinking about some other bad decisions people might make, decisions that would be at least as bad as Nora's. So here is my "what if" conjectures of possible bad taste decisions. What if....
- George Bush decided to give a lecture at Oxford, University on the subject of correct English usage. I can see George now telling some of the world's best and brightest students how they should beware of "Muslim Tourists" (George means terrorists, but he always says the word as "tourists").
- Lindsay Lohan writes a book called , "How to Grow and Mature when a Spoiled Child Movie Star". I can't wait to read the chapter on resisting the temptations of over-drinking.
- Al Gore read Lindsay's book, got drunk and admitted that the idea of man made Global Warming is a hoax, and that he will continue to live in his gigantic resource depleting house and ride in his fuel wasting jet...and that he will also continue to make multi millions of dollars off his Global Warming crock so he can buy a bigger house and jet in the future.
- I actually made sense in one of my E mails (No further explanation is needed).
- Muslim Extremists decided give up the Pilgrimage to Mecca, and instead went to Las Vegas to look for money and hot chicks.
- The Academy Award for best picture in 2008 went to one staring Mr. Bean...and it really did deserve it because it was the best thing Hollywood produced.
- Santa Claus announces he is too fat, will give up all trans fat and start putting broccoli in kids' Christmas stockings instead of candy.
- Cell phones, iPods, Blackberries and all other annoying technology finally becomes so obnoxious it loses favor with addicts......but the new fad is to implant those technologies under the skin. This means the new mantra of technology haters like me will have to be "Turn yourself off", instead of "turn off your phones".
- Rap musicians decide their "music" really is vulgar, crude, anti female and just plain bad poetry. But instead of going away, they decide to instead sing Christian Contemporary music.
Oh my....I think seeing Naughty Nude Nora may not be as bad as I first thought. There area few worse things after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment